An exciting opportunity to join a globally known e-commerce company, based in their Sydney CBD Head Offices and working on their market leading product.
Leading a dedicated, agile team, focusing on the business' market leading e-commerce platform. You will be responsible for the delivery of new product features and enhancements, whilst maintaining an effective use of agile frameworks.
- Significant experience working as a Scrum Master or equivalent
- Strong knowledge of Agile techniques: User Stories, Continuous Testing, Automated Testing, Acceptance Criteria.
- Experience of working on product development, new features and enhancements
- Demonstrated experience of mentoring and coaching a team, as well as working alongside Analysts and Developers
- Scrum Master Certification is highly regarded
- 2+ years experience as a dedicated Scrum Master
- 3+ years as a BA, Developer or Project Manager previously
- Central location in a very modern office space - pool table, break out areas & fully stocked bar
- Agile environment, working on market-leading and locally developed products
- Up to $130K + Super + Employee Benefits