Location: Brisbane CBD
The Scrum Master role is available due to this innovative Australian business winning a substantial amount of new programs of work within the banking and finance sector. Over the last twenty years the business has built a strong reputation for developing and hiring strong thought leaders to work across emerging technologies.
The Scrum Master has an important role focused on leading the teams towards improving the way that they work while providing practical, hands-on training and guidance to team members.
- Leading daily stand-up meetings and taking responsibility for sprint planning, release planning, showcases, retrospectives and other Agile-related activities.
- Maintaining relevant metrics to monitor, control, manage and report progress and forecasts while managing risks, issues, dependencies and change requests.
- Identifying and promoting best practice and standards in Agile in conjunction with the Project Management Framework adopted by the client.
- Managing a team of onsite Developers, Designers and Testers.
- A thorough knowledge of Agile methodologies, especially Scrum and the ability to effectively lead Scrum teams in a manner which is consistent with Scrum principles and values
- Experience managing teams of eight to fifteen people in size.
- Direct experience working on mid to large complex software projects.
- Preferably banking or finance experience.