Our client is an impressive Multi National agency, who are in growth mode. This team has a strong reputation for quality and have built an impressive portfolio of clients and have a host of awards to prove it.
WHAT you'll be doing:
Working at their contemporary office based in a sought after suburb of Melbourne you will share your knowledge of SEO and paid media and liaise with a small team of SEO professionals enabling clients to achieve their online goals.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Manage a high performing team of executives
- Develop search strategy (SEO)
- Effectively analyse analytical reports
- Provide your knowledge on search techniques to your team
- Liaise with clients effectively with the ability to understand business models
- Retain clients and maximize relationships
- 3 Years+ experience in Search Engine Optimisation SEO, (Knowledge of search engine marketing / SEM techniques would be beneficial)
- Proven experience of managing a team
- Experience of working with blue-chip clients and large campaigns
- Good track record of executing and implementing successful search campaigns
- Strong analytical and reporting skills
- Business development is not a prerequisite however strong presentation skills would be beneficial
Award winning but no ego's allowed. Relaxed, social, creative and collaborative environment. Supportive Manager, excellent opportunity to take your career to the next level!
If this sounds like an opportunity you would like to explore further, please contact Melissa Trousselot for a confidential discussion on (03) 8637 7306 or email the latest copy of your CV to Melissa.Trousselot@xpand.com.au