This is a rare and unique client side role for a Paid Search expert to make that move across to a major leading Australian brand. You will work closely with an excellent mentor who will develop your skills and experience to the next level. You will work on developing digital strategies for this fantastic brand.
This brand has an excellent reputation when it comes to employees really enjoying the work they do and the environment they do it in
About the Company:
This is a well know premium Australian brand within the entertainment and media industry. They are made up of passionate and talented people who really care about the vision of the company. They have a fast paced environment with a lot of opportunity for growth and progression within the organization across a variety of divisions. You will be challenged in this environment as it is a space that is constantly changing so they look for people who are adaptable to change.
About the Role:
This role is responsible for developing and implementing Search, PPC campaigns & SEO strategy that ensures the team are delivering best practice & innovative campaigns through use of data, technology and analytics.
- Develop PPC/SEO campaign solutions across Search
- Develop SEM strategy and approach for campaign implementation
- Work closely with the Digital Performance Manager to come up with new innovative strategies
- Be able to provide recommendations to help the brands success
- Keep up to date with new trends in the digital marketing space
- Weekly reports and analysis using DoubleClick and Adobe
- Come up with digital insights based on weekly and performance reports
- Strong experience using search planning and insights tools such as Google Trends, Google Keyword Tool, Adthena and SEMRush
- 4 + years’ experience in a digital media role
- An ability to work independently and take initiative
- Experience with adserving, tracking, and analytical suites (Google Analytics, Adobe
- Previous experience working with other channels e.g. Facebook PPC
- Excellent attention to detail with fantastic time management experience
- Expert Excel knowledge
#LI - KM1