- Sydney CBD
- B&F Global Leader
- Salary Negotiable
We are a renowned and prestigious banking organisation with a history of delivering high quality services globally. Due to exponential organisational growth we are looking to add a Security Architect to our team.
The Security Architecture team is responsible for translating business visions and strategy into effective enterprise change by creating, communicating and improving key security principles, standards and models that describe the enterprise future state.
- Work with internal or external teams to provide security advice and define security architectures / designs for initiatives and projects
- Stay abreast with the global security landscape and find innovative solutions to secure business initiatives through ongoing relationships with vendors and partners
- Scope encompasses all areas of Security within the business, including but not limited to Network, End point, Cloud and Application security
- Develop reusable security architecture patterns
- Engage the broader internal architecture community in the evolution of Security for their aligned business/technology areas
- Create guiding principles and standards to underpin the security of service designs when needed
- Facilitate the secure introduction of new technologies, change, opportunity and innovation
- Reduce enterprise/application integration complexity while maintaining a secure integrity
- Drive the creation of reliable, supportable and secure service architecture
To be Successful in gaining this role:
- Extensive experience with a broad range of Security focused technical design and architecture
- Extensive experience in large enterprises, preferably in global financial services
- Extensive experience in configuring, operating, designing and architecting security solutions
- Strong experience in formal security architecture aspects, including logical and physical security architecture
- Familiarity with NIST 800-53 and related frameworks
- Sound understanding of vendor technologies and roadmaps
- Strong understanding of current and key IT industry themes and emerging trends
- Ability to build and maintain collaborative and trustful relationships with a variety of internal and external stakeholders
- Superior written and oral communication skills, possessing the ability to communicate effectively regarding complex topics and to a range of audiences.
What’s on offer:
- Awesome career progression opportunities.
- Project based work and a roadmap full of opportunity to grow
- An area you can make a real difference in, where your initiatives are supported and driven by upper management.
- Start-up style work environment with casual attire, table tennis tables and a bean bag relax area.
- Hands off and trusting management style. No Micromanagement.
- Flexible working arrangement, yes you can work from home regularly. Work life balance is driven not just a buzz word
How to Apply?
If you are interested call Heath on 0410 203 574 (outside 830am – 530pm) or 02 8047 4032 to find out more information. Alternatively if you know this role is for you click Apply Now!
Permanent Residents with current full working rights only please!