• Sydney CBD
• Long term contract
• $1050 p/d
A large organisation in the insurance field are overhauling the IT products of the core business function. The role of Security Business Analyst is needed to ensure that throughout the programme of work that all security issues are being addressed and that the security landscape is in top shape.
Your primary focus will be to support the program and stream leads on all things security related. This will entail the following:
- Developing business requirements, process and systems to execute on the endorsed strategies
- Work closely with the business users to understand business objectives
- Support the Program Manager on planning tasks, gathering requirements and supporting delivery
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with the business and supporting enabling areas, both internally and externally, ensure all business analysis artefacts are fit for purpose and deliver the desired outcome
- Contribute to workshops for the development of processes, policy, or systems or as required
- Document the as-is and to-be state of the system
- Document epics & user stories
- Work closely with the test team for triaging defects
- Observe the principles of diplomacy and confidentiality in relation to all material handled
- Good understanding of Pen Testing and best practices
- Understanding of SAML, REST API’s, WebServices and other types of integrations
- Experience with Identity and Access Management – especially around User Access Review, Privileged Access Management and Identity Life-cycle management
- Previous Agile framework experience – creation of user stories, estimation using story points or similar
- Experience in business analysis, process design, and process optimisation
This role will suit a BA that has strong knowledge of Information and Technology security and security practices.
How to Apply
If you have current full working rights and interested call Heath on 02 8047 4032 to find out more information. Alternatively if you know this role is for you click Apply Now!