- A genuine passion for search marketing and keeping up with current trends in the digital industry
- Advanced skills in Google Adwords and Bing
- Ability to demonstrate a meticulous attention to detail, good with numbers, statistics & working with large amounts of data
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and experience working with Pivot Tables
- Ability to work in a team environment, collaborate with colleagues and willing to learn new things with a positive attitude
- Ability to prioritize and work efficiently in a dynamic and fast paced environment
- Create and action paid search campaigns for a portfolio of clients
- Monitor, analyse and interpret data to produce meaningful insights that can be used to make campaign optimisation recommendations
- Oversee client-daily-spend and performance targets (CPC, CPA, CPL etc.) to ensure objectives are not only met but exceeded
- Attend client progress meetings and develop a working relationship with client contacts
- Be proactive and propose solutions to correct run rates and improve ROI
- Produce estimates/forecasts based on seasonal opportunities within each market
- Build a knowledge of bid management solutions, new technologies and analytics tools
This is an opportunity to join a fun, tech-savvy, tech-lovin’ and forward-thinking digital business which will give you exposure to the ever-evolving digital marketing world! A company who pride themselves on not only finding the right technical skill and ability but ensuring the cultural fit is right.
Apply today to discuss this opportunity further.
Biama Nona // 02 8047 4045