You will grow all aspects of Paid Search activity across a range of mid-tier agency clients, providing insight, strategy and high-quality deliverables in tandem with the SEO personnel and wider agency team.
Supporting the Performance Manager by championing innovation, internal training, improving process and the development of the company’s Paid Search product offering in order to grow revenue.
This global agency help their clients translate audience behaviours and insights in to smart decisions for today and the future. Committed to providing a distinctive and innovative service, they are leading the way in re-inventing the role of a media agency in the digital age. They are embracing media planning and buying, but fit for the modern marketing requirements of seamlessly connecting media, content and technology. Committed to learning and development initiatives, they give talent the space, support and tools to innovate and grow.
To fit in here you will bring bags of ideas and be a self-starter, with high standards. A humble, inclusive agency, there is no room for egos or a ‘know it all’ attitude. These guys keep communication open and collaborate to reach the best solutions as a team. They celebrate uniqueness and do not tolerate exclusion.
Work/life balance isn’t just talked about, it’s enforced! You'll be expected to work hard but only in office hours.
- Understanding of the relationship between Paid Search and other online and offline marketing activities including organic search and ideas for effective coordination
- Set-up, monitor, manage and optimise paid search activity
- Complete daily run rates across a variety of accounts with ongoing commentary and actionable insights
- Provide on-time reporting to clients on key metrics and agreed KPIs
- Ongoing client servicing including but not limited to optimisation and campaign progress, prompt response to client and internal questions related to paid campaigns.
- Ongoing SEM strategy development and implementation
- 1+ years' experience in a digital marketing role with a focus on SEM
- Google Ads Search & Google Ads Fundamentals Certification
- Experience in running high-volume campaigns across Google Ads (AdWords), Bing Ads, UAC and Apple Search Strategic mindset to building and deliver bid strategies and attribution models across Google Search Ads 360, Kenshoo etc.
- Strong analytical mindset with attention to detail around data, insights and actions