Are you keen to work across multi-channel campaigns including paid search, video, display and programmatic? Keen to be trained and mentored at a global agency with reputed clients? Then this is the perfect role for you!
About the Company
A world-renowned media agency – they have been pioneers of effective media and marketing programs and forefront at growing businesses by transforming human behaviour through uplifting, meaningful, human experiences. The agency is known to deliver results on behalf of leading brands with award-winning work that has been recognized across the industry. Great company culture and ample career progression within the business whether you are a tech guru or client facing wizard!
Role & Responsibilities
As an SEM Executive you will be responsible for the day-to-day management of digital campaigns across blue chip clients - you will get an opportunity to work across paid search, Video, Display and Programmatic.
- Executing new campaigns, account optimisation, restructures and writing ad copy
- Participating in client WIPs and liaising with team members to deliver on key projects
- Reporting and providing insights on campaign performance.
- Responsible for managing campaign budgets and monitoring how the campaign is tracking against deadlines
- Responding to briefs and providing expertise on how paid Search can be used to achieve campaign objectives
- Manage the delivery of creative assets, insertion orders and all relevant campaign documentation in preparation for campaign launch
- Involvement in planning and presenting Quarterly Business Reviews to showcase media results and strategy
- Proven experience in managing Search marketing campaigns – a big plus is experience in programmatic but if not you will be trained on it
- Proficiency in DBM, Google Adwords and Bing Ads, as well as a bid management technology (e.g.: Adobe Media Optimizer, Marin, etc)
- Passion for digital and hungry to learn
- Proficient in Microsoft Office – particularly Exel and PowerPoint
- Strong communication skills with high attention to detail and the ability to work autonomously.
If this sounds like an interesting role to you and would like more information please get in touch with Kausty Mahajan on (02) 8047 4037
The clients are open to sponsoring working holiday visas or transferring sponsored visas as well provided you are already staying or working in Sydney!