Be part of a leading global media organization that’s a well known name when it comes to both the Australian and Worldwide media market!
About the company -
This is a really exciting time to join this organization that have recently launched a new digital marketing extension package to provide tailored digital marketing solutions for their valued and valuable network of advertisers.
Due to massive growth within the business the team are looking at hiring 3 SEM Specialists - junior to mid level - you can have 1 year to 2+ years exp - but you need to be passionate about Search. You'll be trained on all channels incl display, social, programmatic.
Part of a new and constantly growing team you’ll be a passionate SEM specialist who’ll be responsible for managing the bid and buy tactics for industry-leading SEM campaigns for the company’s exciting portfolio of clients.
The Role -
- Partnering with the SEM Manager you’ll provide end-to-end pay-per-click campaign management, including set-up, optimisation and monitoring and performance analysis.
- Set-up, optimize and monitor bid and buy strategies across designated SEM and You Tube accounts.
- Produce robust post campaign analysis by utilizing data using the SEM buying tool.
- Provide recommendations on weekly and monthly performance reports and inputs on how to improve on them
- Continuously improve bidding models for client and business performance
- 1-2+ yrs. online advertising experience
- Degree qualified in relevant field
- 1-2+ years of experience working at SEM / Performance agencies on pay-for-performance search products a big plus
- Adept at dealing with ambiguity through adding structure and prioritising issues
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Experience with reporting and data visualization tools
- Basic online programming and ad-server knowledge a plus
If this sounds like an interesting role to you and you would like more info please get in touch with Kausty at 02 8047 4037 for a confidential chat!
#LI - KM1