WHO it's with:
Our client is a full service media solutions agency that has over 22 years of experience in the Financial Services industry. They operate across six offices based in strategic cities globally. They work in media research, project management, planning & buying capacity across online & offline channels.
WHAT it's about?
A newly created role that is part of the company’s aggressive expansion plan in the SEA region. The role will be based in Singapore and will be directly reporting to the General Manager. The main responsibilities of the role will include:
- being the focal contact point for clients,
- developing media strategy,
- planning for multiple digital and traditional channels,
- liaising with publishers for best possible & innovate media solutions,
- ensuring operational excellence across digital campaigns,
- growing strong relationships with clients, and
- managing 2 direct reports
WHAT you'll need?
- At least 5 years professional work experience in which 3 years should be in digital media, adtech or digital publisher environment
- Demonstrable skills in independently and simultaneously managing key accounts across multiple markets and multiple digital and offline channels
- Extensive experience in campaign management and optimization and media planning and buying across offline (print, TV, OOH) and digital (search, display, programmatic and social) channels
- Solid understanding & hands-on experience of Sizmek, DoubleClick, Google Analytics and any DMP/DSP platforms
- Previous experience in serving financial services clients (a plus!)
Why you’ll apply?
Some of the exciting benefits include:
- 25 days annual leave
- Flexible working hours and Manageable workload
- Collaborative work environment
- Comprehensive Medical benefits
- Competitive salary + performance bonus
HOW to apply:
Xpand your job search in the right direction by applying via the links provided. If you have any difficulties doing so, feel free to call Diane B at +65 6372 9444. (EA License No: 07C3147, CEI No: R1325376) #LI-DB1