|Salary:||80000 - 110000|
A renowned innovator in the ad technology, with HQ in California and several offices over the world!
WHAT it's about:
As a Senior Account Manager, you will play an essential role in onboarding new customers and managing existing accounts to develop and manage online advertising campaigns. This person is responsible for working with the sales team and new clients to develop strategic campaigns that will meet their objectives as well as be the day-to-day contact for the client once the campaigns have been initiated. The Account Manager will also be a key liaison between the Sales and Ad Operations/Campaign Management teams.
• Responsible for strategic and tactical development of I/O's for campaigns
• Research prospective client needs and propose custom advertising solutions designed to meet client objectives
• Use internal systems to determine availability, scalability, and pricing
• Successfully negotiate advertising sales commitments, both for new and renewal accounts
• Manage tracking and pixel integration process as part of on-boarding new customers
• Work with Ad Operations team to ensure exceptional campaign delivery and performance.
• Daily analysis of incoming data to identify, track, and resolve issues
• Develop and support sales to analyze all campaign results for the client, including custom post-campaign analyses and presentations.
WHAT you'll need:
• 4 years minimum of Account Management experience; preferably in the AdTech space.
• Knowledge and understanding of terminology and mechanics of the online advertising industry including CPA, CPM, CPC.
• Strong organizational skills, ability to multi-task, work independently, and maintain strong attention to detail.
• Solid understanding of 3rd AD Services (DFA, ATLAS, Media Plex, Google Ad Words and Right Media)
• Strong organizational and time management skills.
• Strong written and communication skills.
• Able to interact comfortably with both clients and other internal departments.
HOW to apply:
Xpand your job search in the right direction by applying via the links provided. If you have any difficulties doing so, feel free to call Diane at 63729444. (Reg No R1440596 - EA licence No 07C3147)
This job has expired