|Salary:||AUD $85 - AUD $95 p/h + super|
This is a 12 months FT contract role working across the ANZ markets, commencing immediately with definite scope of extension for the right candidate based on performance.
If you are a driven Sales Account Manager who is goal oriented, self-motivated and able to work independently and within a team environment, then this is the perfect role!
Who are they...
World's largest search engine that has been listed as one of the top Best Places to Work by BRW, three years in a row! Additional bonuses are their funky offices located on the water in Sydney CBD.
What your role would entail...
My client is looking for a savvy and confident Account Manager who is comfortable interacting with new and existing customers / partners and senior stakeholders across the business uncovering business drivers and has a strong customer focus and sales history.
You'l work with key channel partners on developing and delivering high impact sales into B2B channels and be the product and platform owner for device enterprise capability, building and pitching device sales decks at exec level.
What will be the key responsibilities…
- Work in a small but dynamic team to drive renewal process in conjunction with the company’s partners across ANZ.
- Be the point of contact for existing customers and partners and build a strong network while managing day-to-day activities with the internal team.
- Be the product and platform owner for device enterprise capability, building and pitching device sales decks at exec level
- Create and implement scalable B2B pipeline process for tracking and evaluating deals
- Develop exec relationships with partners in business and government
What you will bring...
- Ideal candidate will possess a Bachelor's degree
- At least 5-8 years of experience in B2B, enterprise, MDM or related field
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, interpersonal skills and ability to work in a fast paced entrepreneurial environment.
- A big plus is prior experience working in technology or IT sales
- Strong preference for candidates with passion and enthusiasm, someone who can bring fresh ideas to the table and thrives in a challenging and fast paced environment.
What's in it for you?
It's a place that's on everyone's wish list of companies to work for and is widely known for its workplace innovations and recognition of its employee’s personal and professional worth. You'll be working side by side with some of the best known talent in the industry.
If this sounds like an interesting role to you and you would like more info please get in touch with Kausty at 02 8047 4037 for a confidential chat.
#LI - KM1
This job has expired