This role exists to provide analytical, support, business engagement, and reporting services to support and enhance the Information & Data Loss Prevention capability within the Enterprise security function, whilst working and engaging across all Divisions of the business.
What you’ll be doing…
- Utilise the existing Information and Data Protection tools in varying aspects and usage of the toolset;
- Provide analytical analysis and insights into tools outputs and reports;
- Analyse events, determine appropriate responses and actions based on severity of findings and drive outcomes as required;
- Translate stakeholder and security requirements into Data Protection system outputs/outcomes;
- Access and/or run queries within the tools or leveraging other tools on hand in response to stakeholder queries and requests and interpret outcomes of Data Protection reports and query runs;
- Engage with Technical teams incl. internal Enterprise Security functions, technical vendors, others to resolve technical issues, faults with the tool and/or tool outputs or reports including duplicate incidents, content issues with reports or duplicate reports;
- Work with Business stakeholders, acting as a trusted advisor to business stakeholders on Data Protection as a product and service;
- Produce and/or interpret outputs and reports to improve business unit risk profiles and security posture;
- Identify key insights from Data Protection capability and communicate with business stakeholders leveraging Data Protection as a tool and process to support and drive risk profile improvement across the business;
- Support business stakeholders including Management Assurance, Risk and Enterprise Controls, responding to queries, questions or issues with data and information Protection/loss and/or tool outputs;
- Increase data protection Policies to reduce risk of potential data loss;
What you will bring...
- 3+ years’ experience in Data Management
- 3+ years’ full-time experience in information security or information risk management providing services and solutions to the Finance/Banking industry.
- 3+ years’ experience in Security or Technology Governance roles, strong preference for security focussed assurance and assessment experience;
- 3+ Years’ experience working to assess, audit and report on security posture and controls.
- 3+ Years’ experience in Risk Management practices and methodologies.
- Sound knowledge of current and emerging technologies in reporting and data analytics.
- Industry-recognised technology and/or security certifications (e.g. ISO 27001 - ISMS Lead Auditor, CISSP, CISA/CISM, PCI PMP).
- Strong negotiation, influencing, facilitation, communication and presentation skills.
- Business/Technology professional education, ideally supported by an undergraduate degree as well as awareness of international best practice in Security and technology.
- Formal Technical certifications.
What's in it for you?
This is a fast growing organisation with lots of career opportunities and the ability to earn an excellent package.
To learn more and have access to a more complete job description listing the full responsibilities, please apply by sending your CV via the big button below or contact Geraint for a confidential discussion on (03) 8637 7370.