A global financial organisation currently leading the way in technical and digital innovations and new exciting projects.
The Digital Content team are seeking a quality focused, enthusiastic Senior Analyst Programmer (Core Java) to join them on this brand new exciting project for a 12 month contract. My client has just received a large amount of funding and is expanding week by week.
You will contribute in an AGILE environment and work within the AGILE scrum team in the development, automation testing, support and continuous improvement of their digital content.
To be successful for the role you must have all of the below:
- Design and Development of JEE based customer facing digital assets
- Full PR or Citizenship within Australia
- Core Java Development
- Experience working in a digital team within a financial organisation
- Experience with Automated UI Testing
- Unit Testing and Dependency Injection
- Continuous Integration/Delivery Practices
- Secure coding practices
- Experience with the design and implementation of Web APIs
- Experience implementing Service Oriented Architectures
- Excellent communication, organization and time management skills
- Strong, existing experience in leading technical teams
- Must be able to provide technical leadership
- Quite a big focus of the role is working on AWS - 2 years exp.
- Experience with Content Delivery Networks
- Experience with Domain Driven Design
- Application of Caching Concepts
- Experience working with distributed fault tolerant systems
- Working/Coaching with Agile software development team
- Behaviour Driven Development approaches
- Experience with application performance profiling tools