What you'll need:
- Advanced Murex development skills in Murex FO Configuration – Rates, pricing models and simulation.
- Technical MxML Exchange workflow skills including integration, post trade and confirmations.
- Murex Post Trade Back Office technical processing experience.
- In depth product knowledge across FX Cash, FX Options and Commodities.
- Strong development and support experience in the FX product space.
- Murex accounting experience highly regarded.
- Proficient working in a Unix/Linux based environment.
- Solid scripting knowledge.
- Advanced skills in one or more of the major programming languages ideally Java, dotNet or C++.
- Full SDLC, self-starter, attention to detail, ability to analyse, design, develop and test.
A fantastic and challenging opportunity to work for a market leading financial institution in the Melbourne CBD as either a perm employee or as a full time contractor.
Please APPLY NOW or call Will McGreal on 8637 7304 for more info