The role exists to provide technology-based vulnerability detection services, incorporating automated testing, across the businesses key assets in order to meet security objectives.
What you’ll be doing…
- Acting as delivery owner in an Agile environment, define and maintain program of work to delivery security testing to the organisation;
- Determine technical readiness of penetration testing requests;
- Work autonomously within Security and evangelise security uplift across technology teams;
- Use excellent communication skills to articulate technical security requirements and recommendations in a business context;
- Collaborate in the development and maintenance of reporting to assist understanding of control effectiveness and vulnerability exposure;
- Promote and participate in the automation of testing and issues tracking.
What you will bring...
- Experience in enterprise security role(s), specifically related to testing;
- 3+ years’ experience in delivery;
- You’ll have passion, drive, enthusiasm, and will be a self-starter;
- You’ll be adaptable and thrive in a dynamic environment
- Strong background in multiple security domains;
- Experience defining and delivering complex projects in an enterprise environment;
- Experience working as a consultant, providing guidance and service in an environment of rapid change;
- Proven relationship management experience with suppliers of technology products and services;
- Ability to develop thorough, clear and concise action plans/objectives;
- Ability to work autonomously and organise/prioritise own work schedule on a short-term basis;
- Desirable: formal delivery certifications such as Certified Scrum Master.
- Project delivery certification (Scrum)
- Technical certifications (eg. GIAC)
What's in it for you?
This is a fast growing organisation with lots of career opportunities and the ability to earn an excellent package.
To learn more and have access to a more complete job description listing the full responsibilities, please apply by sending your CV via the big button below or contact Geraint for a confidential discussion on (03) 8637 7370.