The successful applicant will be accountable for Ownership/accountability for the investigation of user requirements/problems and for developing technology solutions in accordance with business needs by; owning and delivering design specifications, including detailed design specifications; developing, maintaining and testing programs according to detailed technical, functional and non-functional specifications; contributing to the development of systems documentation and providing system support by providing fail and fix application support.
What would I be doing?
Working directly with the leadership team, stakeholders and sponsors across the enterprise to deliver on committed features & evergreen software management, as well as regularly celebrating outcomes.
The Senior Analyst Engineer will provide technology based solutions incorporating strategy, design, development, delivery and maintenance of technological solutions to meet our customers’ needs.
The Senior Analyst Engineer should be a beacon of inclusion, teaching/mentoring and uplifting our software development capability to exceed industry standard, ensuring that my client is seen as an engineering leader whilst finding ways to reduce our cost whilst increasing delivery.
What we need?
To be successful in the role, you should possess a combination of the following skills / experience:
- Great fundamental knowledge and experience with Java 9+, Spring, Spring Boot, Spring data and hiberate
- 3+ years of experience designing and building microservices, demonstrating understanding of microservices and web services concepts (REST, SOAP), design patterns and architecture principles
- Experience with tooling and infrastructure; Gradle, Maven, Tomcat, Websphere, SQL/NoSQL databases
- Proficient with automated unit/functional/performance testing (Junit, Mockito, PowerMock, JMeter)
- Exposure to working with CI/CD (Jenkins) and AWS
- Git for version control, branching and merging practices
- Understanding of how to build performant, testable and maintainable code
- Enjoy learning, sharing and mentoring with teammates and working collaboratively to provide the best service to our stakeholders
If this sounds like you please don't hesitate to apply.