In this ‘end to end’ brand management position, you will be responsible for driving growth for a leading skincare portfolio.
You will need to be an experienced, strategic, analytical and creative individual who is seeking a fast-paced hand on role. You will have the ability to lead the strategic development along with the execution of NPD, ATL & BTL activities to deliver annual sales, profit and market share targets
Reporting to the Marketing Director and working collaboratively with cross functional teams you will drive the portfolio forward identifying new growth opportunities. You will be responsible for the coordination, guidance, support and development of an Assistant Brand Manager to maximise their effectiveness and help build their future potential.
You Will Have:
- Degree qualified with 3+ year's experience in Brand Management
- Experience in Skincare, Cosmetics and Health highly desirable
- Ability to identify gaps and growth opportunities quickly
- Management of P&L including effective A&P Planning and Management
- Experience of developing and implementing segmentation, pricing, marketing connection strategy and NPD development are desirable
If you are interested and keen to know more, please apply today or send your resume to Biama at firstname.lastname@example.org