You will need to be an experienced, strategic, analytical and creative individual who is seeking a fast-paced hand on role. You will have the ability to lead the strategic development along with the execution of NPD, ATL & BTL activities to deliver annual sales, profit and market share targets
Reporting to the Marketing Manager and working collaboratively with cross functional teams you will drive the portfolio forward identifying new growth opportunities.
You Will Have:
- Degree qualified with 3+ year's experience in Brand Management
- Knowledge of Pharmacy and Grocery Channels would be advantageous
- Solid understanding and application of marketing financials including the development of sales budgets, advertising and promotion expenditure.
- Self-starter with a zest for contributing to ongoing improvement in business processes to ensure best practice is consistently achieved with every task.
- Strong project management skills.
- Knowledge and experience in product forecasting.
- Ability to identify gaps and growth opportunities quickly
- Experience of developing and implementing segmentation, pricing, marketing connection strategy and NPD development are desirable
If you are interested and keen to know more, please apply today or send your resume to Biama at email@example.com