Senior Business Analyst with Regulatory and FX experience
- Key regulatory consultant/Business Analyst position within the Financial Markets business.
- Responding to Regulatory Requests and investigations.
- Work alongside Key Internal senior stakeholders.
- Have experience in Front, Middle, and Back Office functions.
The Senior Business Analyst will be working in the Market Regulatory Response Program team that have been formed to support various regulatory engagement and investigations including foreign exchange and bank bill swap rate enforceable undertakings.
The Position is a business aligned partner who is responsible for:
- Identification and analysis or regulations, guidelines and standards
- Drive, influence and build awareness of regulatory requirement and the suture regulatory agenda.
- Assessment of current state, requirements elicitation and gap analysis
- Process modelling and documentation (Incl. of risks/controls/obligations)
- Internal stakeholder management
As the successful candidate you will have an understanding in project management methodologies tools and process across the project life-cycle. You’ll hold a tertiary qualification in commerce, Business, Economics or Information Technology and preferably a post graduate qualification (i.e. post graduate diploma/ degree/ masters qualification). You will have experience in Banking and / or Financial services, and specifically Global Markets end-to-end (i.e. Front, Middle, and Back Office functions). Operations management and process re-engineering experience also an advantage.
This is a brilliant opportunity to join one of the biggest banks in the world and join a digitally focused company that is investing heavily in their people and tech stack!
Apply now and email Marian.Antony@xpand.com.au with your updated resume if you think you have strong trading experience.