You will be an integral part of the SalesForce Practice working closely with business and technical teams to optimise the SalesForce Platform. Working in an Agile environment you will also perform some Product Owner responsibilities, contributing to product roadmaps, refining backlogs and working closely with Senior Leadership You will be working collaboratively with various teams, operating with scrum practices, within an agile environment.
- Strong, demonstrated experience as a Senior Business Analyst in a complex SalesForce environment
- Extensive experience with coordinating workshops, in order to gather requirements across business and technical teams
- Facilitate a scrum environment, working in sprints and participating in daily scrums
- Excellent stakeholder management and relationship building skills
- The ability to work collaboratively with a wider team, and exceptional interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated SalesForce experience is essential
- Experience in Insurance and/or Banking will be highly regarded
- Analytical thinker, with strong business process improvement skills
- 3-5 years of Business Analysis experience
- Long Term Contract in a CBD Location
- Competitive Daily Rate + Superannuation
- Complex, digital programs and high profile SalesForce Project
- Leading Insurance Organisation
If you are interested and keen to know more, please apply today with your resume.