A leading financial institution is looking for the expert skills of an experienced and dynamic Senior Business Analyst to join their high performing team on an initial 6 month contract.
What you'll be doing:
- Consulting, influencing and providing guidance for key stakeholders to generate early alignment of strategy, objectives and desired outcomes
- Consult to Projects to formulate plans for business analysis and/or problem solving activities.
- Act as an interface between Business and Technology to ensure that desired outcomes are achieved
- Aware and informed of the latest NAB Architectural direction and standards and the translation of these into asset direction and design
- Providing input throughout the delivery lifecycle – documenting requirements as they evolve, including contributing to design and ensuring adequate test case coverage
- Manage and improve customer relationships and expectations
- Provide guidance to Junior Business Analysts including training and mentoring on tools and techniques
- Develop and communicate findings that are clear, succinct and actionable to assist executive decision making
- Support operational division in implementing agreed initiatives ensuring strategic alignment
- Global Markets experience – global markets operations, specifically International Payments and SWIFT Message Standards
- 10+ years’ work experience as a Business Analyst preferably in the Banking and Finance industry
A fantastic and challenging opportunity to work for a market leading financial institution in the Melbourne CBD on an initial 6 month contract.
Please APPLY NOW or call Will McGreal on 8637 7304 for more info