An innovative content platform provider with a global presence, who has just expanded into Hong Kong.
- Work closely with the Business Director to develop strategies in which to grow across the Hong Kong market, serving clients from Greater China.
- Promote services through various channels including attending networking events and conferences, pitching and presenting the company's innovative and dynamic technologies.
- Split between Hunter/Farmer, sell and up sell services and manage existing client base.
- Minimum of 6 years of experience in sales and business development, with a Hunter/Farmer mentality.
- Experience in selling enterprise software, digital services or online media is preferred.
- Results-oriented, strategic and enjoys working in a start-up environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communications in English is a must, Cantonese and Mandarin is a plus.
If you see yourself in the above description, please hit "APPLY" or reach out to email@example.com for more information!