Senior Business Intelligence Manager (APAC)
Technology / Permanent / Hong Kong
An exciting opportunity to join a global retailer and play a pivotal role in its data-driven initiatives across the APAC region.
Reporting to the APAC CIO, the Senior BI Manager will be responsible for setting up the strategy and vision for all data and BI-related activities. Key factors to this position include:
- Set up all BI solutions across the APAC region, localising solutions and build all the foundations for the business.
- Define and implement the data roadmap for the region, coordinate with key stakeholders to accelerate data adoption and develop business goals for the data architecture.
- Design and build BI technologies and solutions portfolio with various business stakeholders.
- Daily dashboard optimization and connect new data sources.
- Manage relationships across different parties including external suppliers, internal IT teams and global stakeholders.
- Minimum 8 years of regional experience in BI, data architecture or data visualisation.
- Experience in retail or FMCG industry with an understanding of customer journey, stock management and driving ROI.
- Hands-on experience in data modelling and BI solutions (eg. Tableau, Talend, Snowflake, SAP)
- Excellent verbal and written communications in English. Any other APAC language is a plus.
If you see yourself in the above description, hit "APPLY" or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information!