|Salary:||60000 - 85000|
With offices in Europe, Australia and Singapore, this growing agency runs advertising campaigns for world's renowned brands, using their own technologies.
Join their Singapore team as a new Campaign Manager, setting up campaigns and providing daily reports, working together with the sales and account management teams, in a multicultural and friendly environment. Full training will be provided, though prior digital campaign management and excel knowledge will be a bare minimum. A positive attitude will also be crucial! This is a regional role.
Manage the delivery of RTB campaigns:
• Ensure campaigns are set up and run as per the relevant targeting
• Monitoring campaign delivery
• Provide Sales/Clients with optimisations and recommendations by analysing across key variables
• Drawing out finished campaign analysis and insights to report
• Good organisational skills to run multiple campaigns at one time
• Experience working in the Digital AdOps industry
• Understanding of the Digital AdTech space (trafficking/Rich Media/Ad Tags etc)
• Management experience (preferred but not essential)
• Good internal and external communication skills
• Strong understanding of campaign & data analysis
• Excellent excel skills
HOW to apply:
Xpand your job search in the right direction by applying via the links provided. If you have any difficulties doing so, feel free to call Diane Barraquio at 6372 9444 (CEI No: R1325376 | Licence No: 07C3147)
Senior Account Manager
Singapore / 80000 - 110000
WHO it's with: A renowned innovator in the ad technology, with HQ in California and several offices over the world! WHAT it's about: As a Senior Ac...
Voted one of Australia’s best companies to work at, this media, content and technology agency put culture-fit first and will offer one-on-one train...
Tired of being a cog in a big media set up? Want to be closely involved in strategic decisions and developing working practices and processes to ma...