Our client is an international SaaS company and a leader in the cybersecurity industry
What you will do?
- Develop and execute global communications strategies and programs that deliver brand and business value. Collaborate cross-functionally with relevant teams
- Manage external incident communications and issue management at a high level. You’ll ensure our customers, media, partners, and other key stakeholders are well-informed should issues arise that require a public response.
- Develop high-level messaging on crucial, complex, fast-moving and/or sensitive matters.
- Increase quality and quantity of media coverage.
- Craft and edit press releases,
- 5+ years’ experience working in public relations and/or media relations at a high level.
- Exceptional English writing and editing skills.
- Experience in strategic messaging and positioning. YOU MUST be able to effectively construct a compelling message or story that resonates with the target audience
- Ability to engage and connect with people.
- Ability to work independently and in teams.
- Self-driven with strong attention to detail with a passion for communication management.
- High EQ. Get people excited about working with you and about our company/industry.
CEI No: R1879793 | Licence No: 07C3147