My client is a leading global Fintech organisation based in the heart of Sydney’s CBD. You will be working within a fast paced eFX trading team leading the way in technical innovations.
Seeking a passionate and highly experienced Senior Connectivity Engineer to join the FX Sales & Distribution division. You will be part of a FX connectivity team capability to support critical core Foreign Exchange platforms with global exposure supporting Corporate & Institutional Banking.
To be successful for this role you must have all the essential criteria below:
- 5 years minimum in Linux
- Networking concepts such as (NAT, firewalls, ACL’s/NACL’s, Routing Tables, NGINX)
- 5 years minimum FIX protocols, FIX session establishment and management
- Strong experience with Database related technologies including Oracle
- Group collaboration to resolve problems and deliver new functionality
- Proven ability working with teams in developing Continuous Delivery capability.
- Able to work both autonomously and as part of a new team.
- Self-motivated and experience working with global teams and external vendors.
- Excellent communication skills
- Full working rights or PR here in Australia
- Knowledge of Markets (FX Ideally)
- Knowledge of AWS