What you’ll be doing…
The Senior Consultant, Customer Insights will lead the customer experience insights program. This includes the development of customer experience measurement frameworks and leading analytical programs to identify/quantify the drivers of customer advocacy.
- Lead the design and delivery of all customer experience measurement and insight programs (including NPS)
- Shape customer experience insights programs to identify and prioritise improvement initiatives across the business
- Oversee the generation of ongoing customer experience reporting and insights
- Contribute to the development of an integrated customer experience strategy including a commercial case for CX
- Influence key stakeholders to embed the customer at the centre of everything we do
- Ensure the governance and continuous improvement of customer measurement systems
What you will bring...
- 5-10 years’ experience with customer insights
- Quantitative focus with strong commercial acumen
- Capability to engage with and influence senior leaders
- Ability to lead high profile teams and projects with a large number of stakeholders and demands
- Strong written and verbal communicator with the ability to explain complex insights to a non-technical audience
- Exceptional problem solving ability
What's in it for you?
This is a fast growing organisation with lots of career opportunities and the ability to earn an excellent package.
To learn more and have access to a more complete job description listing the full responsibilities, please apply by sending your CV via the big button below or contact Geraint for a confidential discussion on (03) 8637 7370.