What you’ll be doing…
The Senior Consultant, Customer Advocacy Insights will lead the customer experience measurement and analytics program. This includes the design, build and execution of analytical models to measure customer experience performance and identify/quantify the drivers of customer advocacy.
Specifically, you will lead the:
- Design and delivery of all customer experience measurement and analytics programs (including NPS)
- Build and embedding of an analytical insight/improvement model that provides deeper understanding of the customer experience across every moment that matters
- Generation of customer experience insights to identify, shape and prioritise customer experience improvement initiatives
What you will bring...
- Experience with customer experience measurement systems (Desired but not necessary)
- Extensive data analytics - expertise with SQL, R and Python viewed favorably
- Strong commercial acumen and pragmatic approach with an analytical and strategic mindset
- Ability to lead high profile teams and projects with a large number of stakeholders and demands
- Expertise to build and leverage these relationships and to influence internal stakeholders and work across the broader team to support customer experience and advocacy efforts
- Demonstrated ability to work through ambiguity to provide clarity and structure
- Customer centric approach and continuous improvement mindset with the technical expertise to underpin it
What's in it for you?
This is a fast growing organisation with lots of career opportunities and the ability to earn an excellent package.
To learn more and have access to a more complete job description listing the full responsibilities, please apply by sending your CV via the big button below or contact Geraint for a confidential discussion on (03) 8637 7370.