This role exists to provide analytical, support, business engagement, and reporting services to support and enhance the Information & Data Loss Prevention capability within the Enterprise security function, whilst working and engaging across all Divisions of the business.
What you’ll be doing…
- Be the guardian of the Data protection governance framework and associated policies and procedures. Collaborate with other security teams to drive compliance, identifying and implementing improvement areas;
- Identify and develop relevant industry and technical knowledge, and research best practices that will drive greater business value;
- Translate stakeholder and security requirements into Data Protection outputs/outcomes;
- Provide key input and direction into Data protection initiatives and projects;
- Train and mentor other team members to consistently deliver on the goals and objectives of the Data Protection program.
- Utilise our existing toolsets, acting as a growing SME in varying aspect to showcase data analysis outcomes and drive risk and findings management;
- Partner with business units to define reporting requirements and refine existing reporting deliverables as required;
- Provide data loss input and work on various Data protection initiatives and projects;
- Develop custom reports that measure and report the effectiveness of the Information Loss service capability
- Support the end to end delivery of the data protection service
- Provide leadership and direction as needed to other team members;
What you will bring...
- 7+ years’ experience in Data Management, both technical and management roles.
- 7+ years’ full-time experience in information security or information risk management as at least a Senior Consultant who provide services and solutions to the Finance/Banking industry.
- 5+ years’ experience in Supplier and 3rd Party Governance roles, strong preference for security focussed assurance and assessment experience;
- 5+ Years working to assess, audit and report on security posture and controls.
- Tertiary qualification in computer science, statistics, mathematics or a related discipline.
- Business/Technology professional education, supported by an undergraduate degree as well as awareness of international best practice in Security and technology.
- Sound knowledge of current and emerging technologies in reporting and data analytics.
- Proven track record in the achievement of stretching goals.
- Strong negotiation, influencing, facilitation, communication and presentation skills.
- Expertise and experience in the application of industry security standards and regulatory frameworks– including APRA CPS 231, CoBIT, ISO 27001, NIST and NSA.
- Industry-recognised technology and/or security certifications (e.g. ISO 27001 - ISMS Lead Auditor, CISSP, CISA/CISM, PCI PMP).
- Financial Services experience.
- Business/Technology professional education, ideally supported by an undergraduate degree as well as awareness of international best practice in Security and technology.
- Formal Technical certifications.
What's in it for you?
This is a fast growing organisation with lots of career opportunities and the ability to earn an excellent package.
To learn more and have access to a more complete job description listing the full responsibilities, please apply by sending your CV via the big button below or contact Geraint for a confidential discussion on (03) 8637 7370.