The purpose of the role is to ensure that digital data and insights are captured, stored and utilised by the business, driving commercial value and driving strategic decision making, as well as assisting to set and implement the data strategy for our digital channels.
This role will ensure we have digital data analytics to optimise the adoption of digital channels, drive continuous improvement for customers, improve feature utilisation and influence investment into our channels.
What you’ll be doing:
- Maintain consistency of analytics tagging practices and framework
- Define and implement data implementation strategy for digital channels including tag management and other data implementation requirements (e.g. Adobe implementation, Amazon data capture/storage)
- Manage and maintain digital data model for each platform, ensuring good data quality and reliability
- Responsible for ensuring data is being effectively captured from new digital features and products
- Ensuring effective data scripting and data transformation (raw data to structured data) as well as automation of data extraction and data population
Skills & Experience:
- Data analytics / Data science
- Data strategy and information management
- Customer centric focus: A proactive focus on the customer and driving outcomes
- Collaborative: Strong collaboration and engagement for flexible modes of working
- Continuous improvement: A mindset of continuous improvement and innovation
- Agile: Role-modelling of agile ways of working, including sharing methodology and best practices
- Leadership: Advocacy of employees across the organisation to build the skills and competencies they need to effectively use and understand new and existing digital capabilities
Numerous programs including rewards and recognition, health and well-being; alongside a wide range of staff discounts
How to Apply:
This is a great opportunity to join an award winning company as it goes from strength to strength.
If you believe this role is for you, please apply by sending your CV via the big button below or contact Geraint for a confidential discussion on (03) 8637 7370 / Geraint.email@example.com