The team is building a new system based on machine learning which will be ingesting and analyzing large sets of data in real-time.
The platform is also to be hosted in AWS and you will be supported in gaining your certifications within the role if you don't already have them.
What you will be doing:
- Work closely with the engineering team
- to ensure the highest standards of design, implementation, performance, and security are met.
- Anticipate and scale platform architecture to support our growing user base and business needs.
- Establish new design patterns
- Resolve technical barriers and roadblocks impacting delivery teams.
- Evangelize best practices that improve code quality and developer productivity
- Act as a Mentor to people in the team and promote a culture of continuous learning.
- Solid knowledge of cloud technologies and hybrid platforms.
- Solid software writing skills.
- Broad data integration knowledge.
- Strong knowledge of testing tools and techniques.
- Ability to test and debug code.
- Tertiary qualification in a relevant technical subject.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, both oral and written.
- Ability to assess and implement new technologies and processes.
- An open mindset and proven ability to innovate and influence.
- Experience using productivity and collaboration tools such as JIRA and confluence in a software delivery environment
- Kubernetes and/OR Go experience would be highly regarded.