Innovate with new and existing tools, processes, practices and industrialise them into a regular delivery cycle agnostic of delivery methodology. Identify required resource needs specific to each engagement. Work to define and influence the ongoing QE solution process for all delivery engagements after uplift.
In this role you will also be responsible for:
- Drive an Automation led approach for system, SIT and unit testing across the enterprise, and contribute to platform integration and performance tests.
- Implement & monitor quality metrics including trend analysis of discrepancies and defects; drive investigations into problems and correction actions relating to recurring problems.
- Proactively manage risk; meet all policy and compliance requirements; perform controls; adhere to Process and Procedures pertinent to role.
- Innovate and embed Quality Engineering practices.
- Promote shared goals of creating high quality software.
- Drive Agile practices.
- Coach & mentor teams in Quality Engineering.
- Create and review solution documentation.
- Drive a learning-based culture.
- 10+ years of relevant software development, solution architecture and/or quality engineering experience in multiple environments
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Quality Engineering
- Experience coaching integrated teams including developers to ensure systems are designed for reliability, performance and testability.
- Experience in strategic development and implementation of Quality Engineering solutions (Automation Frameworks, Performance Validation)
- Proven thought leader & trusted advisor
- Technical acumen in technologies associated with complex and deeply integrated systems eg: e2e domain, business logic and technology (framework/service architecture)
- Expert with CI/CD, TDD, BDD
- Expert in Quality Engineering tools such as: Jira, Confluence, Selenium, Perfecto, SOAP UI, CA Lisa, SQL, Jmeter, Rest.
If interested, please APPLY NOW or call Will McGreal on 03 8637 7304 for more info