The role is accountable for providing risk and control specialist guidance and support in executing their business units risk responsibilities within the Technology division.
- Assist to identify key risks and design of indicators to monitor, input into Divisional Risk Setting Statements
- Assist to identify the right key controls to mitigate key risks and obligations.
- Design Effectiveness assessments and support the implementation of controls
- Provide Advice and guidance on risk and control items
- Provide business specific input and context to the Enterprise Assurance team when required
- Strong risk and assurance background
- Stakeholder management experience
- Understanding of risk management, Assurance and compliance principles in a banking or financial services environment
- Strong communication skills combined with the ability to influence and articulate complex