This role will also be part of the Analytics team and will coach SME’s across other analytics team as well as link closely into the Analytics Community spokes
What you’ll be doing…
- Establish line of sight of all priority analytics being conducted, capabilities demand, and future demand and how partnerships can support.
- Develop metrics to show how partnerships are adding and driving value
- Develop and implement an engagement strategy and roadmap for partnerships; universities, recruiters, partners, technology providers etc.
- Manage relationships with a variety of external and internal stakeholders, including universities, recruiters, partners, technology providers etc.
- Supports the day-to-day coordination of Analytics Enablement’s current and prospecting partners, aligned to the data and analytics strategy.
- Responsible for governance of key forums that may be designed and delivered by other parts of the Enterprise and/or Vendors
- Works closely with internal analytics departments to ensure the smooth coordination of events and activities. Working closely with the procurement, communications and People teams, the role assists with the preparation of proposals, invoicing, sponsorship, coordination of office tours, and other partnership collateral.
- Develop and document partnership communications for both internal and external purposes
What you will bring...
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in sponsorships/partnerships/relationship management with a successful track record in the delivery of sponsorship/partnership benefits and events.
- Sound knowledge of the Analytics and the Technology environment.
- Proven experience in building and maintaining good stakeholder relationships.
- Well-developed communication skills, both written and oral, and high level interpersonal skills.
- Proven high-level attention to detail and follow through with the ability to exercise initiative.
- Demonstrate practical experience in event and project management working to tight deadlines.
- Proven ability to scope projects and write supporting compelling and successful funding proposals and timely feedback reports.
- High energy levels with the appetite to work under pressure in a busy environment.
- Demonstrated ability to work cooperatively in a team environment.
- Capability to develop and promote ideas and concepts.
What's in it for you?
This is a fast growing organisation with lots of career opportunities and the ability to earn an excellent package.
To learn more and have access to a more complete job description listing the full responsibilities, please apply by sending your CV via the big button below or contact Geraint for a confidential discussion on (03) 8637 7370.