This role is primarily responsible for the following:
- Develop and promote adoption of world class Workplace services that evolves with industry direction and business requirements via continuous engagement, communications, and guidance with the user community
- Develop and manage Communications, Change, & Adoption strategy and execution across all users
- Drive user productivity uplifts by analysing end-user needs and matching technology capability with user adoption initiatives across services such as AV/VC, Collaboration & UC tools, O365, and Property technology etc.
- Strong working knowledge of Collaboration, AV/VC, Unified Comms tools, and building productivity technology (e.g. O365/Teams, Skype/WebEx, Sharepoint, Proximity, etc.)
- Knowledge of common business applications, usage and interoperability patterns, and mobile requirements
- Strong knowledge of business requirements gathering techniques and tools, Project management methodologies and tools
- Ability to inspire and align disparate users to contribute, adopt, and productively utilise new technology, processes and methods