This is not your average job opportunity, nor is it the average team, this is the best job you’ll see all year!
This role is an integral part of a brand new team being created with the ultimate goal of helping small to medium sized businesses excel in the current economic climate. The team will utilise countless datasets, market research and industry reports to formulate strategies designed help these businesses succeed.
This team is different. You won’t be joining the night watch to keep the cogs moving...you’ll be an integral part in building this team from the ground up and being the make-up to its values and culture.
- Think outside the box
- Challenge every suggestion
- Be the niche tool in the toolbox
What your new role would entail…
- Lead and accountable for industry research content and recommendations that influence senior executives with insights and recommendations that influence the industry based strategy Growth Sectors (Industry & Geography, Small Business to lower Corporate markets).
- Scoping, direction and accountability of the delivery of external industry based surveys, industry whitepapers and client facing research.
- Accountable for data driven and market supported recommendations to prioritise investment and business operations within specific sectors and geographies.
- Expert knowledge of competitive banking landscape and competitors in Key Growth Sector industries.
What you will bring...
- Highly experienced in communication and insights, with good working knowledge of specialised industries.
- This is a highly visible role so you will need to have outstanding verbal and communication skills with the confidence to deliver effectively, and persuasively, at all levels.
- Deep understanding and experience in analysing data and drawing out key insights to help drive decision making at a strategic level.
- Ability to build strong relationships across divisions and work to generate mutually beneficial outcomes.
What's in it for you?
This is a fast growing organisation with lots of career opportunities and the ability to earn an excellent package.
To learn more and have access to a more complete job description listing the full responsibilities, please apply by sending your CV via the big button below or contact Geraint for a confidential discussion on (03) 8637 7370.