You & your new role:
You are tertiary qualified in finance/commerce/law or related and have good knowledge of local and global compliance regulations and requirements.
Applicants will also be expected to have:
- Some experience in a relevant automation role within a bank or financial services institution creating risk frameworks and processes;
- Excellent communication skills, including a demonstrated ability to develop and deliver high quality reporting;
- Demonstrated capacity to work effectively as part of a team;
- Strength in data analytics, ideally as part of a large transformation project
- Be able to proactively manage risk, meeting all policy and compliance requirements; perform controls; adhere to process and procedures pertinent to role; and escalate events, issues or breaches as they are identified.
Day to day you will:
The Senior Analyst Credit Automation Risk is accountable to support management in the development of the credit risk decisioning automation strategy and execution against that strategy. The role focuses on contributing to the optimisation of credit decisioning outcomes, taking into consideration both external best practice and regulatory requirements. As such, it ensures that simpler, robust credit decision solutions are delivered cost effectively, to fulfill the Bank’s purpose.
Core activities include:
- Providing support for the development and implementation of Credit Optimisation Program initiatives for faster credit decisioning and efficient workflow streams
- Apply subject matter expertise and technical knowledge of simple quantitative concepts and techniques to participate in the delivery of cost-effective risk management solutions
- Using agile practices in delivery and demonstrating best practice in learning and applying new techniques