An exponentially growing Digital Agency with multiple industry awards is seeking a Senior Data Marketing Strategist with a strong communications strategy background. You are a proactive thought leader who loves learning, experimenting and exploring the possibilities of data-driven customer experiences. You have experience across a range of data marketing disciplines, including marketing automation/CRM customer journey planning, A/B testing/optimisation, and analytics and reporting.
What your new role would entail…
- Develop data-driven customer communication strategies, including lifecycle campaigns to drive business performance.
- Identify opportunities to reach customers through emerging channels and work with the Engineering team to prototype and implement.
- Develop robust measurement frameworks and methodologies for clients to understand their ROI in marketing technologies.
- Run strategic A/B testing programmes using leading testing platforms such as Optimizely or Adobe Target.
- Advocate for data marketing both internally and externally, to further raise our profile within this area.
- Work closely with the Insights and Personalisation Lead to mentor other team members and evolve our service offering.
What you will bring...
- 4+ years of data marketing experience.
- Communications experience essential: this role requires a customer- and data-focused mindset.
- Experience of CRM/lifecycle planning, including segment identification, trigger definition, journey planning and testing.
- Experience in digital analytics: Google Analytics and/or Adobe Analytics preferred. Not a data scientist, but able to delve into data to find insights and confidently and clearly present to clients.
- Experience of A/B testing: create test frameworks, plan tests and be hands-on with the tool itself.
- Excellent stakeholder management across multiple clients and workstreams.
- Strong communicator: able to explain complex topics in a way that non-data-savvy people will understand.
- Experimental and proactive mindset: willing to push boundaries and secure quick wins to ensure buy-in for innovative work.
- Mentor other team members and educate the wider team about data marketing.
What's in it for you?
This is a fast growing organisation with lots of career opportunities and the ability to earn an excellent package.
If you believe this role is for you, please apply by sending your CV via the big button below or contact Geraint for a confidential discussion on (03) 8637 7370.