We want you to join us to conduct research and analysis on real and rich data sets and build models to solve hot and hard problems such as credit scoring, user intent understanding, deep learning on graphs to identify consumer journeys, privacy preserving with maximum utility, content relevance, to name a few. This is a great opportunity to apply your knowledge in data science, deep learning, and AI to impactful real industrial scale analysis and see the impact of your work directly in products and services.
We are a company with both industry veterans and upcoming stars in data science and intelligence driven business. You get to work with customers of global brand names, rich and diverse datasets, and cutting edge technologies and infrastructure that scale to billions of mobile subscribers. You get to see the impact of your results in real business, which in turn provides positive social benefit for consumers at a large scale. You get to be a part of trail blazing journey working alongside creative and passionate teammates from around the world to build software platform on AI technologies.
- Conduct data exploration and discovery analysis, on multiple data sources, such as Telco data, geolocation data, online behavioural data, image and video data, and others. Design novel investigative questions to ask to the data and build solutions that matters to the business. Build working prototype to demonstrate the ideas/results.
- Research novel data mining, machine learning, and artificial intelligence methodologies and techniques that derive insights from the data that will form the core of solutions to business and products.
- Utilize big data technologies and stacks to build scalable pipeline and models.
- Contribute to the end to end data architecture, individual AI components, experimentation on real data, measurement of performance, and leading to the deployment of machine learning and AI capabilities into products.
- Write and publish patents, case studies, white papers and research papers as determined by business needs.
- Collaborate with other functions in the company such as Commercial and Product Delivery teams to contribute to new use cases and expand the business.
- Lead team of researchers/analysts for research topics.
- Prepare research proposal, manage external collaborations
- 7+ years experience of successful application of machine learning, data mining, and statistical analysis with demonstrable impact and proven tracks records.
- Demonstrated ability to take high level, loosely-defined business problems and identify precise, quantitative solutions
- Self-starter, capable of experimenting with various tools and developing own code and scripts for data manipulation, experimentation, algorithm implementation, accuracy measurements, etc.
- Working knowledge of databases and engines for structured and non-structured data, data transformation (ETL), software development methodologies, and languages for implementing data science, such as Scala, Python, R, or others
- Expert skilled at empirical research, data mining and ad-hoc analysis, and for answering hard questions and identifying new opportunities
- Ability to communicate with data in a clear and precise way to business audience and company customers
- PhD degree in Computer Science, Machine Learning, Operational Research, Mathematics or Statistics, or other equivalent subjects
- Experience in Big Data Framework (Hadoop, Spark …)
- Familiar with basic software development skills (agile methodologies, testing, version control, …)
CEI No: R1112169 | Licence No: 07C3147