This role exists to support the Customer Data and Analytics’ vision to use data, world class analytics and insights to provide our customers with more than money.
You will have accountability for leveraging the latest technology and data to conduct discovery activities and deliver advanced analytic insights to improve marketing performance, customer experience and add shareholder value. This includes the use of new techniques, new tools and the development of complex models and predictive tools.
The primary purpose of this role is to use advanced analytics and machine learning techniques to discover actionable insights.
What you will bring...
The role requires expertise in the following:
- Predictive Modeling
- Feature Engineering
- Text Mining and Sentiment Analytics
- Excellent understanding of machine learning techniques and algorithms, such as k-NN, Naive Bayes, SVM, Decision Forests, etc.
- Good applied statistics skills, such as distributions, statistical testing, regression, etc.
- Great communication skills
The role requires knowledge and experience in the following technologies:
- Teradata Aster/SQL MapReduce
- Hadoop, MapReduce, Hive, Pig, Spark
- SAS and SAS Visual Analytics
- Python (NumPy, SciPy, etc)
- Strong SQL skills using Oracle and Teradata
- Experience with data visualisation tools, such as Tableau
- NoSQL technologies (incl HBase)
What's in it for you?
This is a fast growing organisation with lots of career opportunities and the ability to earn an excellent package.
To learn more and have access to a more complete job description listing the full responsibilities, please apply by sending your CV via the big button below or contact Geraint for a confidential discussion on (03) 8637 7370.