This role is responsible for driving the design and development of advanced analytical models of various types to deliver tangible, actionable business outcomes to better support customers.
You will Extract and manipulate data from a variety of sources for use in current and future state architecture and Build deep relationships working as part of a team that directly supports the front-line business.
What you’ll be doing…
- Coaching and Best Practice
- Model Design & Data Discovery
- Data Preparation
- Modelling for Operational Analytics
- Collaborate & Influence Key Stakeholders
What you will bring...
- Post Graduate degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science or similar industry experience
- Experience in Financial Services or related industry
- Background in statistical analysis and modelling techniques over large data sets, with proven capability constructing, validating, and implementing models
- Ability to build appropriate models from scratch and justify the methods and science used
- The ability to explain simply how complex models work, and how they can be used in the real world to achieve desired business outcomes
- Required expertise in the following disciplines:
- Text Analytics & Sentiment Analytics
- Feature Engineering
- Machine Learning
- Cloud-based analytics development
Required technical skills:
- Strong R, Python, and SQL
Desirable skills & experience:
- Visualisation products
- Hadoop, MapReduce, Hive, Pig, Spark, NoSQL
- Micro services and API experience
What's in it for you?
This is a fast growing organisation with lots of career opportunities and the ability to earn an excellent package.
To learn more and have access to a more complete job description listing the full responsibilities, please apply by sending your CV via the big button below or contact Geraint for a confidential discussion on (03) 8637 7370.