|Salary:||10,000- 12,000 SGD|
Role: To build the required calculations/aggregations directly from trade and position data in Quartz and feed all consumers from our target data store
Responsibilities: Design, develop, test and document scalable, highly reliable, enterprise global systems in a structured, disciplined, and fast-moving environment
• End to end development responsibilities for tasks
• Develop a controlled process including design and code reviews.
• Support the production environment, assist in the diagnosis and resolution of incidents, and maintain the stability and integrity of systems
• Interact and collaborate with global tech teams
• Exposure to functional programming concepts
• Exposure to Multithreading, Distributed Computing
• Test Driven Development experience using JUnit / Eclipse / Ant / MavenWork
• Experience in Finance Domain. Capital markets business knowledge, including derivatives
• Strong in Python or any classic object-oriented programming language (Java, C#)
• Strong in basic data structures and algorithms
• Strong in OOP concepts and Design Patterns
• Must be a self-starter, independent thinker with excellent communication.
• Experience developing high transaction/volume processing applications.
• Ability to work in a fast development environment and adapt quickly.
• Ability to work with agile methodology.
• Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
Xpand your job search in the right direction by applying via the links provided or reach out to me at email@example.com
This job has expired