Senior DevOps Engineer
We are looking for a lead to develop and maintain the build pipelines and continuous integration tools.As part of this dynamic role, you will work closely with business units and other IT teams to deliver leading-edge technology to enable digital capabilities.
This is a 1-year contractual role on an extendable basis.
- Manages a team of DevOps Engineers to develop, test, implement, maintain and optimize automation software delivery
- Responsible for the design, implementation, and maintenance of our continuous integration/ deployment goals, frameworks, and tools
- Responsible for the technical training & development of the team
- Manages stakeholders, including influencing and defending opinions concerning build process and tools
- Lead by example to analyze and resolve software configuration and installation issues to maintain integrity and overall rollout of software applications
- Continuously improve processes around monitoring scalability, reliability, application quality and performance of the CI/CD build systems with a DevOps mentality
- Negotiate software configuration needs and maintain deadlines for software releases
- Around10 years of direct involvement with or support of Application teams
- Technical experience in release automation engineering, Continuous Integration, build/deployment automation, automated testing, and software development.
- Proven successful track record in Dev Ops or similar role
- Experience in the following
-Packaging techniques such as Docker, Jenkins
-Platform techniques such as Kubernetes and OpenShift
-Testing practices – unit, integration, and end-to-end
-Test-driven development, tools, and frameworks such as JUnit
-Source control management best practices
-Recognize areas for improvement around automation of developer activities
-Scripting skills such as Python, Bash, Ansible or similar
Xpand your job search in the right direction by applying via the links provided or send your resume to email@example.com