This exceptional team has embarked on a multi-year journey to transform and migrate core integration technologies to the cloud. We are looking for candidates with exceptional technical skills to enable us to migrate to cloud faster, safer.
The ideal candidates will be working on current technologies provided through Amazon Web Services. Experience with infrastructure tools such as Ansible, and CI/CD pipelines are highly regarded. Also required is hands-on experience with AWS, particularly with a focus on configuring a secure environment.
In addition to your strong technical capability you will be a proven team player, independent thinker and have a collaborative attitude towards your work and colleagues.
What skills/experience do I need to be successful in the role?
- On premise to cloud database migration design and implementation
- AWS Aurora/Postgres expertise
- SQL developer experience ( + no SQL)
- Oracle on premise or DB2 experience
- Production support / BAU optimisation
- Certified in AWS (Developer + Architect) preferred
- Hands on AWS experience building infrastructure
- Experience working with GIT, AWS, Jenkins, Artifactory
- Ensure all systems, platforms and applications are compliant with and operating to relevant security and data protection standards
- Devops capabilities, including the knowledge of testing automation, AWS cloud, APIs and microservices
- Be confident and actively participate in team support by proposing and implementing solutions.
- Strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
- Highly self-motivated and directed with keen attention to detail.
- Excellent social and communication skills, “can do” attitude and excellent analytical skills.
If this sounds like a role for you please don't hesitate to apply or call Marcus on 0414392281