Work with one of Australia's largest and best banks with a fun, social and vibrant company culture. They are heavily funded to improve customers core banking by becoming agile and adopting continues delivery and DevOps practices and tooling.
My client is looking for a Lead Engineer who has a strong background in software development as well as agile and DevOps. You will be working with the latest tech stacks and be passionate about innovative and cutting edge technologies. Essentially you will be performing designing and implementing CI/CD and cultural transformation.
- Degree in IT or computer science
- Engineering experience with the full software development lifecyle
- Lead a team into a DevOps transformation
- Strong CI/CD knowledge and commercial experience
- Prior experience with technologies such as Ansible, Puppet, Jenkins, Git, Artifactory, Docker, K8s, AWS, Azure, Linux, Windows, Python, Groovy, Shell Scripting, Server Spec, ELK, Splunk, Grafana.
- 1 year experience with AWS
What is in it for you?
Making your own footprint in an organisation that will give you all the tools and listen to your tech stack ideas. Fun and social company culture with a good work life balance and rewarding salary package.
If you want to have a confidential chat then give me a call on 0280474020 or email me your resume firstname.lastname@example.org