- Sydney CBD
- Martech startup industry
- Lean Agile ways of working
With a very healthy AAA customer list we are set to grow in 2019 and looking to add a competent and experienced Senior DevOps Engineer to our lean Agile team. 10 years in operation, we are a profitable MarTech start up, cash rich and in rapid growth mode.
- Lead daily stand-ups, sprint planning and retrospectives
- Provide coaching and mentoring for junior Engineers & peer code review
- Write complex coding tasks and automation
- Solution architecture and design for DevOps tooling and network infrastructure
- Provide feedback on architecture proposals from other Engineering teams
- Tech leadership level experience where you demonstrated driving innovation and improving DevOps maturity
- Experience in an extremely fast-paced, lean agile environment, ideally in a start-up or start-up like environment
- OS scripting in Linux / Bash and/or Windows / PowerShell
- AWS cloud – You are comfortable with Modern AWS Cloud architecture
- Serverless and Containers – (Lambda’s/ Docker / ECS / Kubernetes)
- CI/CD tools – i.e Bamboo, Jenkins, Gitlab, etc
- Monitoring & Alerting - skills developing custom dashboards (Splunk experience ideal)
What is on offer?
On Offer is a very cool work environment with many perks and benefits. The usual start up benefits such as awesome offices, casual attire, free food, drinks and snacks. On top of the usual, there are:
- Health and wellness initiatives
- Employee Share Scheme
- Technology / Training allowance
- Yearly regional and global events
- Paid time off policy
- Staff referral program
- Job-related training in-house and external.
- Global offices with the opportunity to transfer
- Work alongside talented, driven people who will push you to learn and excel
- An environment where you have the autonomy to focus on the important things
- Casual friendly start-up working environment
- Flat organisational structure where everyone is accessible
- Cutting edge tech stack
- There will be opportunities for problem solving and innovation; where your contribution will have a direct impact on organisation success.
- Modern equipment and tools
How to Apply
If you are interested Call Heath on 0410 203 574 (outside 830am – 530pm) or 02 8047 4032 to find out more information. Alternatively if you know this role is for you click Apply Now!