WHO it's with:
Our client is a global digital intelligence consultancy that provides marketing analytics and conversion rate optimisation services. They had expanded their operations to Asia and actively growing the team to cater to clients across HK, SG, MY, TH, and the rest of APAC.
They currently looking to hire a Senior Digital Analyst to be based in Singapore.
WHAT it's about:
Due to increasing business and projects, the Senior Digital Analyst will play a crucial role in web analytics implementation and client servicing.
Other responsibilities include:
- Auditing client’s sites for tags, and producing a gap analysis
- Helping create business solution designs for analytics implementation, both for website and mobile app
- Help implementing new web analytics solutions, typically Adobe Analytics or Google Analytics, including:
- o Writing tagging guides
- o Delivering tags through a Tag Management System
- o Designing and delivering data layers
- o Setting up profiles and custom reports
WHAT you'll need:
- At least 3 years' experience in implementing and configuring web analytics technologies
- Superior knowledge and hands on experience on (Adobe Launch, GTM and Tealium, GA360, Adobe Analytics, etc)
- Knowledge and understanding of Java script
- Excellent communication skills
- In depth and working knowledge of current marketing trends, their impact on business strategies
- o Curiosity
- o Entrepreneurial mindset
- o Sociability
WHY you'll want it:
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who wants to be part of the pioneering team in Singapore with broad regional exposure and work closely with the GM and MD on a daily basis.
HOW to apply:
Xpand your job search in the right direction by applying via the links provided. If you have any difficulties doing so, feel free to call Diane at +65 6372 9444. (EA License No: 07C3147, CEI No: R1325376)