As a Senior Digital Performance Manager you key role is to ensure greater efficiency and effectiveness across all digital channels (display, social, video, mobile, affiliate, native) - your role will have a significant impact on the overall performance of the brand’s customer & retail department.
About the Company:
This is a well know premium Australian brand within the entertainment and media industry. They are made up of passionate and talented people who really care about the vision of the company. They have a fast paced environment with a lot of opportunity for growth and progression within the organization across a variety of divisions. You will be challenged in this environment, as it is a space that is constantly changing so they look for people who are adaptable to change.
About the Role:
Reporting into the Head of Digital, you’ll be responsible for developing and leading the end-to-end analysis & optimization of paid digital activity dealing with the brands in-house trading desk & media partners.
In a fast paced client side role you’ll work closely with stakeholders in media, marketing and analytics teams to support & develop world leading digital media strategies & executions.
- Direct and execute all aspects of paid marketing efforts including implementation, monitoring, optimization, analysis and reporting.
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to develop/implement an advanced digital media attribution platform.
- Provide recommendations for creative & media optimizations and develop a testing plan & buying strategy.
- Work with Digital Media Planner to manage the budget, measure, analyze and report ROI for media spend against established metrics
- Maintaining weekly reporting using DoubleClick, Clickstream analytics suites (Google Analytics and Adobe Analytics), DoubleClick Bid Manager technology, and internal reporting tools.
- 5+ years within a digital marketing/digital media role
- Strong expertise with adserving, digital tracking, attribution modeling, analytical suites (DoubleClick, Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, etc)
- Previous experience within an Agency environment is desirable
- Proven success in managing multiple digital campaigns with a strong knowledge of SEM, Display, Mobile, Online Video and Programmatic
- Excellent project management experience with the ability to manage internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to work under pressure with strict deadlines
If this sounds like an interesting role to you and you would like more info please get in touch with Kausty at 02 8047 4037 for a confidential chat!