Full service digital agency that is leading the way in innovation, agile project management and creative digital solutions. Working only with big, creative brands and clients, their portfolio of accounts would get anyone excited!
Due to recent growth and a number of new large scale client projects a role currently exists for a Senior Digital Producer/Project Manager.
Seeking an experienced Senior Digital Producer to manage end to end projects for some of my clients key accounts.
You will be an experienced Senior Digital Producer ideally having worked on large budgets / scale technical projects. Coming from a development background would be ideal but not essential.
This is an opportunity to join an award wining digital agency - working in a dynamic team supported by senior management in a fast paced environment. You will be working on cutting edge Multi-Channel Projects.
- You will be managing the entire project life cycle
- Writing requirements, scoping, planning, estimates.
- Liaising with internal and external software development teams.
- Act as Lead point of contact between the business and Technical teams and clients.
- Plan and coordinate change management for the roll out of new developments
- On going market analysis, competitive trends, UX/UI developments.
- Reporting, and Analysing
- Managing resources
- 4-7 years experience in a Project Management or Producer role in a digital environment
- 2-3 years client facing experience
- Technical - Understanding of previous experience working on highly technical based projects.
- CMS experience - Sitecore v8 and v9, Umbraco
- Organisational Skills - An expert at time management and prioritisation.
- Communication - Able to articulate technical objectives , and liaise with a number of stakeholders.
- Budget - Delivered $1 million + digital solution end to end for technical clients
- Competitive Salary $110,000 - $130,000 package for strong candidates
- A fantastic opportunity to work for a well established, technically forward thinking agency, in a fast paced environment.
- Training Allowance
- Active Social Club Calendar - including a Ski Trip in August
- Good Return to Work Policy
- Weekly Friday Drinks
If you would be interested in finding out more please contact Biama Nona 02 8047 4045 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, click "APPLY NOW" to submit your application for our consideration.